We are very proud of the quality of our products and our high level of customer service. If you are not happy with your purchase please return it to us for an exchange or no quibble refund.
How to return your items:
Please complete and include a copy of our returns form which can be found by clicking the link below or on the back of your order invoice.
You do not need to notify us first before returning goods, but please make sure you read the details on this page carefully first. You are liable for the cost of returning goods to us, unless the goods are faulty or we have sent the wrong item.
Custom and bespoke order are not eligible for a refund or exchange.
If you want to make an exchange and the replacement item is more expensive you will need to place a new order for this item and we will refund the returned item.
If you are returning a parcel from outside the EU please put the description on the Customs sticker as "Unsuitable / Faulty goods returned to retailer" with a zero value and then the post office will not charge us import duty. If we become liable for import duty we will refuse the package, and the postal service will return it to you to start the whole process again.
If you need an urgent exchange:
Please contact us first to ensure we have the item in stock and can get it to you in time. The quickest way to make an exchange is to place a new order and then return the unwanted item for a refund.
Please return items to:Halcyon Blue ReturnsHay BarnOld Park FarmOld Park LaneBoshamWest SussexPO18 8EXUnited KingdomIMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT RETURNING ITEMS:
1) Any returns that have been used, damaged will not be refunded or exchanged and will be sent back to you.
2) When returning items please take the time to return them in the condition you received them in.
3) Please return any items for exchange or refund within 28 days from date of receipt for UK customers and 56 days for customers in all other countries.
4) If you require an exchange we will not charge you shipping. The goods will be sent by second class post within the UK. International exchanges will be sent by standard airmail. If you require a different method of shipment this will be charged at the extra cost. Please see our SHIPPING INFORMATION page for the different methods available.
6) The standard shipping method for UK orders is Second Class. If you paid for a different shipping method this cost is NOT refundable. Air Mail costs are also not refundable.
7) You are liable for the cost of returning goods to us. We strongly advise that you insure the goods and get proof of posting in case of loss or damage.
If you need more help or information please contact us.